- Updated on: August 25, 2017
- Newest File: More Blocks Alpha
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This Mod adds over 50 new aspects to the game, 2 biomes, 1 dimension, many new types of plants and food, and a few new ores and tools.
To access the Light (new dimension), you need to craft a a blood bucket igniter by placing a blood bucket in your crafting bench and taking out the blood bucket igniter. Then you craft a nether portal and ignite it with the blood bucket igniter.
Some of the new blocks include explosive materials such as stone grass ores and wood. There is also skystone, life crystal ore, fossilized fish, apple ore, and false block.
Some of the new food includes, souls, pineapples, and oranges.
The new recipes are if you place 4 pieces of coal in a square at the bottom of the crafting grid then you get a piece of iron. Same process goes from iron to gold, from gold to emerald, and from emerald to diamond. If you fill your crafting grid with diamond pickaxes then you can craft the god pick, and similar with the shovel and axe.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the New Resources Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by diamondlord098, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.