Networks Manager Mod 1.7.10 lets you view and commanding your network by different elements.
Terminal: allows you to view different elements present on your network and to the command of Switches and many other. You can create a diagram of your installation and assigned each entity.
RF Switch: lets you open and close a RF circuit, it contains an interface to select the custom name and offers the possibility to command.
Flux Meter: allows you to see the amount of energy that passes through him, it contains an interface for choose custom name.
Counter: allows you to see the energy consumed, it contains an interface to select the custom name.
RF Storage Info: allows you to know the energy stored by one entity that placed front, it contains an interface to select the custom name.
A configuration is possible in “Mod Options” (color preference …).
Screenshot and Recipes:
Logic Machine Frame
RF Storage Info:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Networks Manager Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by cyrilgenin, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
- Networks Manager Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install Networks Manager Mod
- Networks Manager Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Networks Manager Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft Networks Manager Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Networks Manager Mod