- Updated on: May 26, 2017
- Newest File: NetherTweaksMod-1.6.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Nether Tweaks Mod 1.7.10 allows to live and survive in the nether without the need of the Overworld. To make that possible it adds a World type called “Hellworld” in which the player starts in the nether and respawns there. Traveling back to the Overworld is impossible (in Hellworld World type). Also adds food, technology, and other stuff to get the things the nether cannot provide. Changes a couple of non-craftable Things from Vanilla to craftable, too.
Adds various materials like Copper, Tin, Nickel, Platinum, Silver, Silicon, Draconium, Amber, Certus quartz, Cinnabar, Aluminum, Sulfur, Salt, Saltpeter, and Osmium, only if you have a mod installed which uses one of those.
Screen Shots and Recipes:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Nether Tweaks Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This is made by Barely_Alive, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.