- Updated on: March 31, 2016
- Newest File: NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.1.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
NEI Integration Mod 1.7.10 is a playground to try out new types of Not Enough Items recipe handlers, and a place to put NEI handlers if I somehow can’t get them into the mods they were made for. The mod aims to stimulate other mod developers to add NEI handlers to their own mods, and to help them make their own handlers easier by providing examples.
This is a list of the NEI handlers that are in the mod.
- Minecraft Forge (disabled by default)
List of all registered Fluids and associated Fluid Containers
Ore Dictionary usage handler
- Big Reactors
Cyanite Reprocessor recipes
- Electrical Age
Compressor, Macerator, Magnetizer and Plate Machine recipes
- Forestry 3.6 (integrated in Forestry itself as of Forestry 4)
Custom crafting, Bottler, Carpenter, Centrifuge, Fabricator, Fermenter, Moistener, Squeezer and Still recipes
- MineFactory Reloaded
Recipes of most machines that produce or consume fluids, and the Laser Drill (including which foci works on which ore)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft
Presser, Churn, Oven, Quern and Apiary recipes
Blast Furnace, Coke Oven, Rock Crusher and Rolling Machine recipes
NEI Integration includes some other features that can be useful to developers.
- Item tooltips (can be toggled and configured in the config file or Forge’s config GUI)
Ore Dictionary names, Item IDs (like ‘minecraft:stone’), Fluid Container information, and burn time in furnaces
- Additional data dump types for NEI
Loaded mods, registered Entities and Tile Entities, dimensions, Ore Dictionary Entries, chest loot, registered Fluids and related Fluid Containers, and NEI recipe handler class names
For mod developers
If you are a mod author and want to migrate some of these handlers to your mod, please do so! That’s one of my goals. Just try to follow these guidelines:
- Tell me. We don’t want duplicate NEI handlers, do we?
- Credit me somewhere. Maybe even link to this mod, but it’s not required.
Alternatively, if your mod is open source, you could just ask me to do a pull request.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the NEI Integration Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by tonius111, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.