- Updated on: December 3, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Nature Reborn Mod adds epic natural disasters into Minecraft. The Volcano spawns with obsidian, and ores around and erupts blocks every minute or so. The Earthquake creates huge gaps in the ground that go down to the bottom of the world. The Meteors crash from the sky and cause lava and ore to spawn. The Sinkholes drop you down to the bottom of the world where a lava pool lies. There are currently 4 disasters in the mod: Volcanoes, Meteorites, Sinkholes and Earthquakes.
This is the crash site of a fallen meteorite, the smoke produced from the meteor falling to the ground. You can find the meteor underground from such an impact, and it might contain some very valuable resources!
This is the beginning of an earthquake taking form. It will dig down very deep, kind of like a ravine.
This is the result of the earthquake. It is a very very long gap in the ground, and sometimes even small fractures are created.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge