Nashorn Scripting Library Mod
- Updated July 4, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.10,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
In order to develop with the mod, follow the process listed at https://github.com/legendblade/NashornLib
The Nashorn library is versioned with a standard pattern; this standard pattern will be:
This has three parts, the first being the version of Minecraft the library has been built for; in this case, 1.9.0. The second part will be the library version, starting with the version of Java the contained Nashorn library was pulled from (1.8.77). The third and final part is the version of the mod itself, split into major, minor, and revision numbers. Only minor implementation details will be changed between revisions, non-breaking API changes between minor versions, and API changes between major versions.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Nashorn Scripting Library Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TarynWinterblade, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!