MyWorldGen Mod – Have you ever felt that Minecraft’s world was too… desolate? Uninviting? Or perhaps, is it just not exciting? Worry no longer! MyWorldGen revolutionizes Minecraft world generation. Rather than introducing new biomes, or trying to make up strange-looking hard-coded structures, MyWorldGen relies on you to populate your world. All you have to do is put some schematic files into your .minecraft/worldgen folder, and they’ll start showing up in your single-player worlds. You can also install it onto a server, and have custom worldgen for your own community!
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MyWorldGen Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by impiaaa, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
- MyWorldGen Mod 1.9 Download
- How To Install MyWorldGen Mod
- MyWorldGen Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install MyWorldGen Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.9
- minecraft mods 1.9 download
- Minecraft MyWorldGen Mod 1.9
- Minecraft 1.9 MyWorldGen Mod