- Updated on: July 12, 2016
- Newest File: Mystical Mobs 0.1.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mystical Mobs Mod 1.7.10 adds a few creatures inspired by real life and fantasy. The main reason it was made was because I was dissatisfied with other mob mods, and Mo’Creatures isn’t allowed in modpacks. It currently only adds a few creatures, but I plan on adding many more.
- Skeleton Warrior
- Just a skeleton with a sword, and a higher chance to spawn with armor
- Only wears armor from a specific set, so you’ll never find one in full suit of gold
- Doesn’t drop arrows, does drop bones, and can drop skulls
- Flying Eye
- A winged eyeball whose eyelid is also a mouth
- Spawns only in darkness underground
- Drops ghast tears
- Ender Eye
- A rarer variant of the flying eye
- Spawns in dark underground areas and anywhere in the end
- Teleports and shoots blinding projectiles
- Drops eyes of ender
- Spawn underwater like squid
- Drops fish
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mystical Mobs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by thatguy3039, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.