- Updated on: December 14, 2016
- Newest File: Mystical Crops - v1.8.8
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
1.8.4 ONWARDS REMOVES LAPIS CROPS AND ALL ASSOCIATED ITEMS.
REPLACED BY DYE CROPS AND ASSOCIATED ITEMS.
I APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE! CHEAT THEM IN IF NECESSARY!
READ CHANGELOG OF VERSIONS TO KEEP UP WITH SUBTLER CHANGES BETWEEN BUILD RELEASES!
IF IT WAS A DOCUMENTED CHANGE AND YOU DIDN’T READ IT, DON’T REPORT A BUG UNLESS IT’S GENUINE
1.9.4 BUILDS AND 1.8.9 BUILDS ARE INCOMPATIBLE! CODE HAS COMPLETELY CHANGED!
GO TO ISSUES TO REPORT ANY AND ALL BUGS!!! THE COMMENTS SECTION IS NOT AN ISSUE TRACKER!!! ANY FUTURE BUG REPORT COMMENTS POSTED DOWN HERE WILL BE IGNORED!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
This mod is still under heavy development and most functionality is yet to be implemented.
Crafting recipes for seeds, essences, dusts, alloy dusts and all smelting operations have been added as of 1.2
Keep an eye on the comments below for planned updates and how your feedback can help shape the mod going forward!
Available as of Alpha 1.1:
Diamond seeds and crops!
Wands included have basic uses. Try them out!
Essences can be used to craft decorative blocks!
Available as of Beta 1.2:
Craftable wands including Mystic Wand (Mystic Wand currently only used for crafting. WILL BE CONSUMED!!! You have been warned!)
Copper, Tin, Ardite and Cobalt seeds with plant now available! (See images for how to craft)
All plants now drop only one seed and NUGGETS! BONEMEAL HAS BEEN DISABLED FOR PLANTS
- Alloy dusts and crafting recipes!
- Ingots are made with 9 nuggets and can be converted back and forth by crafting!
- Refer to Images to see all crafting recipes (1.8.9).
- JEI works with the recipes already.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR 1.9.4 AND 1.10!!!
Key changes in these builds:
- No wands
- Crops drop gems instead of nuggets
- Only plants included in these versions
Welcome to Mystical Crops! A mod aimed at offering farmable resources and magical content!
This mod is still very WIP and a lot of things are yet to be implemented.
[1.8.9] Growable Iron, Gold, Copper, Tin, Ardite, Cobalt, Redstone, Diamond and the new Mystic materials!
[1.9.4] Growable Coal, Iron, Gold, Redstone, Lapis, Ender Pearls, Glowstone, Prismarine Shards and Crystals, Emeralds, and Diamonds!
[1.10] As 1.9.4.
Elemental Essences – 1.8.9 ONLY
- Item only. Functionality WIP
- Pyrus Essence – the element of fire in the palm of your hand!
- Terran Essence – nature’s beauty encapsulated for your use!
- Aquatics Essence – water water everywhere and not a drop to drink!
- Vintus Essence – wind is a mysterious property… maybe you can find a use!
- Ethereal Essence – mind, body and soul. All in harmony, access the spiritual powers!
Use them to craft their relevant stones! Fancy!
Elemental Wands – 1.8.9 ONLY
- Harness the power of the elements to cast great spells!
- Pyrus Wand – Available. Basic functionality (v1.1 and above)
- Terran Wand – Available. Basic functionality (v1.1 and above)
- Aquatics Wand – Available. Basic functionality (v1.1 and above)
- Vintus Wand – Not yet available
- Ethereal Wand – Not yet available
- Mystic Wand – Available. Crafting item only (v1.2 and above)
The wands is just one implementation idea I’ve had so far and I’m still thinking of ways they can be used to enhance the vanilla experience without making things too easy.
How to install Mystical Crops Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mystical Crops Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by swordkorn, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.