- Updated on: July 13, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4,1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mystic Mod 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4 is rewritten mod from scratch the MysticMods (originally by AxeBane). It has been completely rewritten utilizing Minecraft’s Metadata abilities, so instead of using around 40 ID’s between all 3 mods, it only uses 11
Overworld Ores Implemented by Mystic Ores:
Nether Ores Implemented by Mystic Ores:
The Indestructibility of Reinforced Glass shown:
Blocks Implemented by Mystic Stones:
Mithril Tools (same goes for Verdite, just use Verdite Ingots in place of Mithril ones:
Mystic Stones Recipes:
This mod adds various amounts of silvers into the game, and the armors and tools each silver makes gets increasingly better.
The silvers are listed in oreder from least to greatest below
- Green Silver
- Blue Silver
- Dark Blue Silver } same level
- Zem } same level
- Red Silver
This mod adds in numerous mobs as well
GOLEMS: (all currently unspawnable)
- DooDingle (Tame Item: DooGrapes)
- Fronolark (Tame Item: Raw DooDingle)
- Trilobite (Tame Item: Raw KittySquid)
- Trilogigabite (Tame Item: Raw KittySquid)
- (Canshla) coming soon
- (Sea Pig) coming soon
MORE INFO ON MOBS IN UPDATE LOGS
This mod also adds new foods:
- Raw DooDingle
- Cooked DooDingle “Meat”
- Raw KittySquid
- Cooked KittySquid
- Raw Fronolark Leg
- Grilled Fronolark Leg
- Eye of Rogar (Gives night vision effect)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.