- Updated on: August 30, 2016
- Newest File: MyCommands-1.9.4-1.10.2-02.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
My Commands Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10,1.7.2 – forge server commands
/back /fly * /god * /sethome (1 per user) /home /setwarp /warp /setspawn * /spawn /day * /night * /sun * /rain * /repair
- at the momment for OP only i will make a config file with the next update
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the My Commands Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by mark232, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.