- Updated on: December 14, 2016
- Newest File: MutantCreatures-1.7.10-1.4.9.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Mutant Creatures Mod adds many different creatures that are buffed up versions of Minecraft’s original mobs! These mini-bosses bring greater challenges for the players, but along with that greater rewards. Each mob drops a special item that the player can use to his or her advantage.
Mutant creatures do spawn on their own, but rarely..
- Mutant Enderman
- Mutant Skeleton
- Mutant Zombie
- Mutant Creeper
- Mutant Snow Golem
- Spider Pig
- Chemical X – Make Your Mutant
This is a very neat mod that adds a whole new dynamic to mobs in Minecraft. It allows for rare but random spawns of mutated mobs. To spawn one manually this mod also adds a new potion, Chemical X, which when thrown at a mob will either mutate or kill it.
The mutations are both physical and in abilities. Each new mutant is now significantly stronger and has new, more powerful attacks. They could be considered boss mobs now and would probably work exceptionally well if implemented in an adventure mode game.
One neat feature is you can hatch mutant creepers that can become your minions to aid in your attacks. They function just as wolves or cats do and you feed them TNT for strength. But be warned their explosions, while meant to save you, will harm you if you are too close, although they won’t attack you like normal creepers.
Important: Before using this mod you must first install AnimationAPI.
* fixed mutant enderman crashing when picking up blocks
* increased mutant skeleton’s health to 80 hearts
* slightly increased mutant skeleton’s attack damage
* fixed creeper minion still griefing even with “Destroy Blocks” set as OFF
* added spider pig
– 25 hearts
– can climb walls
– unaffected by poison
– not slowed down by webs
– transforms any killed pigs and spiders into spider pigs
– can trap enemies in spider webs
– deal 2 more hearts of damage to enemies trapped in webs
– tameable: becomes tamed to a player whose creeper minion is killed by the spider pig (while it has 4 hearts or less)
– tamed ridden spider pigs can use a charge attack when the player jumps
– can be healed 2-4 hearts by feeding porkchops or spider eyes
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mutant Creatures Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by thehippomaster21 , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.