Mutant Chickens Mod
- Updated May 7, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mutant Chickens Mod 1.7.10 is addon for Animals’ Revenge Mod, adds more types, of chickens, and not all are passive.
List of chickens:
- Ender Bocker: Passive, has 9 hearts of health (for some reason doesn’t spawn in The End like it should, I don’t know why)
- Ficken (Fungus Chicken): Passive, has 4 hearts of health
- Icebone Chicken: Hostile, has 10 and a half hearts of health, attacks inflict Slowness II for varying amounts of time, depends on world difficulty
- Domesticated Icebone Chicken: At first I wanted to make the Icebone chicken passive, but since it is hostile, I added this domesticated variant so there could be a passive Icebone Chicken. This one, though, has only 9 hearts of health.
- Lemoncluck: Passive, has 1 half heart of health. Also lays lemons that can have sugar added to them, which are not too sour to eat like normal lemons. This chicken is bright yellow.
- Super Icebone Chicken: Hostile, has 21 hearts and spawns rarely, but is much more buffed. This chicken’s attacks inflict Slowness IV for double the time of a normal Icebone Chicken, plus having double the health, double the speed and double the attack damage.
- Breadbock: Passive, has 3 and a half hearts, and turns into something when struck by lightning… I’ll leave you to find that out.
All spawn eggs can be crafted, with the exception of one, the Lemoncluck spawn egg (see spoiler, if you are the kind of person that doesn’t mind getting your experience spoiled).
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mutant Chickens Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by ZombieEnderman5, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!