- Updated September 2, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
This is a Minecraft mod based on “Minecraft Forge”. MumbleLink Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 is purpose is to be able to use Minecraft in conjunction with Mumble’s positional audio feature. (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/)
This means: Directional and positionally attenuated VOIP in relation to the game world.
It uses the Mumble Link Plugin v1.2.0 and adds native mumble support.
There is an interface (API) that other mods can use to inject their custom Mumble
context and/or identity.
Please visit the minecraftforum.net thread for more details.
How to install MumbleLink Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MumbleLink Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by SnipingCoward, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!