- Updated on: September 2, 2016
- Newest File: MumbleLink-1.10.2-4.2.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
This is a Minecraft mod based on “Minecraft Forge”. MumbleLink Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 is purpose is to be able to use Minecraft in conjunction with Mumble’s positional audio feature. (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/)
This means: Directional and positionally attenuated VOIP in relation to the game world.
It uses the Mumble Link Plugin v1.2.0 and adds native mumble support.
There is an interface (API) that other mods can use to inject their custom Mumble
context and/or identity.
Please visit the minecraftforum.net thread for more details.
How to install MumbleLink Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MumbleLink Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by SnipingCoward, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.