- Updated on: October 15, 2017
- Newest File: multistorage-1.12.0-1.4.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
MultiStorage Mod adds Multiple types of storage: enderlink chests, hidden, junk, stacking and vaults
Type /FruzstratedsGuide in-game for recipes and info.
Please note: ShetiPhianCore is Required!
A dimensional storage; there contents are accessible from any other of the same color.
Storage can be expanded and made private.
(NOTE: private does not prevent people from opening the chest it only changes the network.)
There are 4096 shared networks and an additional 4096 private networks for each player.
Shift+Right-Click with a bag on a chest to link them, this allows for remote access to the chest.
Hidden, Junk, Stacking
Hidden Storage (The rainbow one) Can look like nearly any block.
Shift must be held to open the inventory, else if will try to click on the original block.
Junkboxes (The half-slab) can store a large amount of items.
Downside is that only 16 slots are visible, Items will randomly switch upon opening the inventory.
Stacking chests can be 1, 2, or 3 blocks tall.
Opening from the front this allows for tight packing onto a wall.
These can all be upgraded once to double there inventory.
(NOTE: if Terraquous is in there are cloud variants of all inventories.)
A secure area that only you (and people you allow) can enter.
They can be as small as 4x4x4, and up to 16x16x16.
Items, Redstone, and Liquid can be passed through special walls.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MultiStorage Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by ShetiPhian, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.