- Updated July 20, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
MultiBeds Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 adds Beds with a range of customization. There are 16 colors and 16 logos. You can match any color with any logo or have no logo. Type /FruzstratedsGuide in-game for recipes and info.
Please note: Requires ShetiPhianCore
Beds: Craft 3 feather baffles, place them onto any wood to make a comfy bed.
Spreads: Using 3 carpet of the same color will give a spread with no logo. A dye on top will give one with a logo.
- ‘Shift + Right-Click’ on a bed with a spread to place it or replace an existing.
- ‘Shift + Right-Click’ on a bed with an empty hand to pick up the spread.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MultiBeds Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ShetiPhian, Fruzstrated, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!