- Updated on: July 4, 2016
- Newest File: Multi Mine
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.8,1.8,1.7.10,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Multi Mine Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.8,1.7.10 will probably help players to sharpen their teamwork and cooperation skill, it is an awesome mod for all servers. You know how when you are mining a block with a pick, and it needs to be hit 8 times before it breaks, and you only hit it 7 times and then have to deal with a monster or look elsewhere for some reason? When you come back, the block still needs to be hit 8 times, as if you never touched it. This mod makes it so up to 30 blocks store their “hit data” in memory, so you can come back and break them without needing to spend all the time mining again.
This is actually very nice for obsidian especially, since that material takes so much time to mine and being interrupted while hacking at obsidian is very frustrating. Besides keeping track of how many times they have been hit, blocks can also be mined twice as fast with two players mining them simultaneously, or three times as fast with three players, and so on. Digging deep mineshafts and cutting caves into the sides of mountains is easier and faster than ever thanks to the Multi Mine mod, which is about as fair and balanced as a Minecraft mod can get.
This mod adds no overpowered weapons, armor or items. It doesn’t give you control over time and it doesn’t make you immune to certain forms of damage. It adds no vehicles, custom monsters, custom dimensions or other nonsense. It just lets you mine things faster when working with other people, or even while working alone since blocks have a sort of memory for how many times you have hit them. Anyone who plays a lot of Minecraft with friends might want to try the Multi Mine mod, but it would need to be installed on the server side for this to work.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Multi Mine Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by AtomicStryker, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.