- Updated on: September 14, 2017
- Newest File: multihotbar-1.12.1-3.0-build-T71.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1, 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Multi Hotbar Mod 1.7.10 is a Minecraft Forge mod that extends Minecraft’s hotbar past nine slots.
- Scroll through all hotbars
- Tap a hotbar key (e.g. 1, 2, 9) multiple time to change hotbar selection
- Hold ALT (configurable) and scroll to change hotbars
- Compatible with inventoryTweaks’ auto-refill
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Multi Hotbar Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by rolandoislas, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.