Mulan's Dragon Rockets Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 adds only one block, a thematic 3D modeled block that looks like the Dragon Rockets shown in Mulan's battle scenes
- Updated on: August 22, 2016
- Newest File: Mulan's Dragon Rockets-1.8.9-1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever wanted a TNT-Cannon in a single block? Well, now you can have it!
Mulan’s Dragon Rockets Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 adds only one block, a thematic 3D modeled block that looks like the Dragon Rockets shown in Mulan’s battle scenes. When clicked with a Flint&Steel, the block will spawn an entity that follows a regular ballistic flight-path, and when it connects with something, it explodes violently.
The block is crafted from 7 planks in a cauldron-shape, with a firework in the middle and a block of TNT at the top.
How to install Mulan’s Dragon Rockets Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mulan’s Dragon Rockets Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Exo594, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.