- Updated on: July 10, 2017
- Newest File: MPUtils v1.4.1 (MC1.12)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Important: This mod is now a Base mod. Tip notification and Config logs features have been moved to a new mod.
Mod Pack Utilities or MPUtils Mod brings useful tools to Mod Pack Developers. Tools like giving users the ability to see your change logs from a simple tab based menu located in the Main menu and In-game Menu Selection. First ever adaptive Tip notification system to help players get an understanding of the pack. As far s changed rules, what certain blocks can be used for. Or just a random helpful tip. This mod is meant to just an extension of your already awesome mod-pack to become an epic mod-pack.
- New Customization Quick Commands Feature. Allows for quick selection of your most used commands. Default Key ‘P’
- Change Logs located in main menu/ In-game Menu
- All Features can be show or hidden
- New Command to get the block id of what your looking at.
- New Command to get item/block ids of what your holding, can do up to 9 items at once.
- Many More Features are planned — Shhhh they are secret.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MPUtils Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by GenDeathrow, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.