- Updated on: July 10, 2017
- Newest File: MPBasic Tools 1.3.0 (1.12)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
MPUtils Basic Tools Mod will add new features to make your life easier, by informing players of changes with the in-game change log, and directing players to your correct issue tracker
Download MPUtils to Use this Mod: MPUtils Base Mod
- In-Game Change Log
- Reporting Bugs (Soon will have an in-game bug reporting form)
- A Support ‘you’ button
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MPUtils Basic Tools Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by GenDeathrow, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.