Mowzie’s Mobs Mod
- Updated February 26, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mowzie’s Mobs Mod adds a variety of fictional creatures to Minecraft, priding itself in unique AI, environmental and atmospherical appropriateness, and standard-setting animations. Currently, Mowzie’s Mobs add only one mob, the foliaath, but this number will grow soon.
Foliaath: These jungle-lurking plant monsters want nothing more than to eat anything that moves! They may seem like ordinary ferns, but they’ll emerge if you come close. You can’t get close enough to strike them, so find some other way of killing them!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10 and Animation API to run Mowzie’s Mobs.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!