- Updated on: July 15, 2017
- Newest File: movingworld-1.12-4.340-full.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Moving World Mod 1.10.2,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 allows you to create mods having flying structures. This mod also contains code for making your block function while in an entity state.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Moving World Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by darkevilmac, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.