- Updated on: April 8, 2016
- Newest File: MESA-1.7.10-R2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Movement Enhancement Suits and Armor, or MESA for short, is a mod specially designed to simplify the player’s movements (i.e. your movements). The mod currently adds a new type of material, which is Titanium, primarily used for the suits.
Go to (Quick links)
To start, mine up some titanium ores, they are located in the Overworld on altitude 0 to 40. Smelt them, and you get titanium ingots!
Now, it’s time to craft your first MESA armor. These armors are just as strong as iron armor, and just as enchantable too.
Each suit/armor has an explanation that can be opened with the shift key while hovering on said item.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Movement Enhancement Suits and Armor Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Emmanian, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.