Move Plus Mod
- Updated November 24, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Move Plus Mod adds more movement styles to the game! Trying to mimic the jumping tricks from Unreal Tournament 2k3 (UT2k4 and then some)
I’ve gotten tired of the limiting movements in Minecraft, I’ve always hoped for a more robust movement system, so here it is.
How to use Pathfinder / Auto navigator:
– Firstly, turn on the feature in the config by setting pathFeatures to true
– Hit a waypoint key to set it as the navigate target, then hit Insert to start auto navigating
– Insert: Start navigating path
– Delete: Stop navigating path
– End: Set last death location as navigate target
– Home: Set home waypoint as navigate target
– LCtrl+Home: Update home waypoint to current position
– Numpad 4-6: Set waypoint # as navigate target
– LCtrl+Numpad 4-6: Update waypoint # to current position
Issues with SMP:
– On some servers, they may track your speed and warp you back to where you were, especially on bukkit servers.
– Works for FML, or Forge
- Double jump
- Dodge jumping
- Wall jumping (currently no limit on how many you can do while in air)
- Boost Dodging
- Fall damage prevented for the velocities that these jumps add, but you can still hurt yourself if you fall too far
- Near complete configuration, open up %AppData%Roaming.minecraftconfigmod_MovePlus.cfg for tweaking / activating of new features
- Air control: Better movement ingame when at low speeds, subtle addition
- Speed jumping: Momentum boost if you jump immediately after landing
- Dodge toggle key, default ‘Z’ (configurable)
- Auto navigation to set waypoints (default off)
- Persistant running: hitting objects doesnt stop sprint
- Auto jump when against a block (default off)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Older versions require ModLoader and audiomod (Minecraft 1.5.2 or older)
This mod is made by Corosus, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!