- Updated November 30, 2016
- Moses Mod v1.4.1 (1.7.10)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.5.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Moses Mod introduces the item “Staff of Moses”, which can be obtained with the help of a burning bush. With the staff equipped, right-click in the direction of water will create a passageto a dramatic music cut from “The Prince of Egypt”; right-click in any other direction or logging out will close all passages. One passage is maximum five blocks wide and 64 blocks long (it is now configurable); it may be narrower if the coastline is irregular (I might fix this someday).
Hit stone with the staff to create a source of water.
Left-click water to turn all water around into blood and back.
As people have suggested, there is now a staff that parts both water and lava.
Moses Mod should work in single player and multiplayer. It’s compatible with minecraft 1.8 but maybe have some small bug.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Moses Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Hunternif, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!