- Updated on: November 30, 2016
- Newest File: Moses Mod v1.4.1 (1.7.10)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.5.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Moses Mod introduces the item “Staff of Moses”, which can be obtained with the help of a burning bush. With the staff equipped, right-click in the direction of water will create a passageto a dramatic music cut from “The Prince of Egypt”; right-click in any other direction or logging out will close all passages. One passage is maximum five blocks wide and 64 blocks long (it is now configurable); it may be narrower if the coastline is irregular (I might fix this someday).
Hit stone with the staff to create a source of water.
Left-click water to turn all water around into blood and back.
As people have suggested, there is now a staff that parts both water and lava.
Moses Mod should work in single player and multiplayer. It’s compatible with minecraft 1.8 but maybe have some small bug.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Moses Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Hunternif, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.