- Updated on: May 18, 2017
- Newest File: Morpheus-1.11.2-3.2.14.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Morpheus Mod 1.11,1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4 is a server-only mod that adds sleep voting to a forge based server. When a player sleeps, all other players in the same dimension are notified so it is easier to coordinate. Also, you can configure a ratio of players that are required to make it morning (default 50%) messages can be customised in the config and alerts can be turned off if needed.
While Morpheus is a server side mod it may be useful in some cases to include it on the client (it should work in ‘open to LAN’), you are free to include it in your mod pack as either a server side only mod or as a server+client mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Morpheus Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by quetzi, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.