- Updated on: August 23, 2016
- Newest File: MoreVanillaArmor(v 0.5.1)[1.10.2]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
MoreVanillaArmors Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8 adds many new types of armor to minecraft. It currently has grass, stone, leaf, dirt, wood, cobble, plank, bedrock, glass, sandstone, wool, bricks, obsidian, netherrack, quartz, netherbrick, endstone, stone brick, soul sand, emerald, clay, coal, ice, prismarine, and slime but will be expanded to include redstone, netherstar, bone, cactus, studded leather, and paper armor in an update soon to come!
How to install MoreVanillaArmors Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MoreVanillaArmors Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Hi_Bob_Jr, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.