- Updated on: December 2, 2016
- Newest File: moredyes-1.7.10-1.0.7.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
MoreDyes Mod adds more than 100 new dyes to Minecraft. For now they are all combinations of the 16 vanilla dye colors. Each color also has a variety of blocks that can be colored with the dye. These include stone, stonebrick(in all varieties), wool, glowstone, even redstone and lapis blocks.
Blocks can be cleaned and returned to their vanilla color by crafting them with a bucket of water.
If Thermal Expansion is detected, rockwool will be available in the mod colors.
If Chisel is detected, all colors of all blocks will be chiselable.
I’m open to suggestions for naming the colors. Right now they are all labeled with their hex code.
Dyed saplings can now be crafted from an oak sapling and the appropriate colored dye. Thats right, dye trees are now in.
Tulips in all the colors are available from the creative menu. Worldgen now exists for both the dye trees and the tulips.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MoreDyes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by kg6jay, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.