Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: [1.7.10] moSwords v3b.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.8,1.7.2,1.7.10,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
(curently aboud 45 Swords/Items)
Golden Apple Sword
“Wasn’t me” – Sword
Credits Book (Recipes Book)
use the Credits Book for Recipes
Textures: sub_spartacus & Nyx
Coder: Nyx, MCenderdragon
Special Thanks to Luk,theonlybmaxand Olixxl
Coder since 1.6.2: MCenderdragon
If you have a question, PM me.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the More Swords Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MCenderdragon, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.