- Updated on: December 5, 2016
- Newest File: MorePlayerModels_1.11.0(03dec16).jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2, 1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
More Player Models Mod allows you to play as other models. If you have the mod installed and somebody uploaded a correct skin to his minecraft profile it will show for you. There is no need to install anything server side
- A character creation screen(F12) to change your model
- The ability to change into any mob
- More animations(/sit, /dance, /wave, /sleep, /hug, /cry, /angry, /bow, /wag, /crawl)
- Chat bubbles
- The first item in your bar show on your back
- Tooltip about the item you are holding
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the More Player Models Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Noppes, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.