- Updated on: October 29, 2017
- Newest File: moreoverlays-1.13-mc1.12.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
More Overlays Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 adds some of the overlays from NEI and only for client side
- Chunk Boundaries
- Light Level / Mob spawns ( 16 block range )
- Item search (only if JEI is installed)
- F9 : Chunk Boundaries
- F7 : Light Level / Mob spawns
- Z (only in inventorys) : Item search
In version 0.5 or above you can change the config ingame:
- from the Main Screen: Mods -> MoreOverlays -> Config
- from the Pause Menu: Mod Options… -> MoreOverlays -> Config
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the More Overlays Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by feldim2425, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.