- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File: MoreFurnaces-1.11-1.9.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9, 1.8.8, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
More Furnaces Mod adds three furnaces to the game. An iron, a gold and a diamond furnaces. They smelt items faster.
Please note: Requires CXLibrary Mod with version 1.9 or higher
Go to sections(Quick links)
The iron furnace can smelt 10.6 items per coal.
The gold furnace can smelt 20 items per coal.
The diamond furnace can smelt 40 items per coal.
The obsidian furnace can smelt two items at once and is as fast as the iron furnace.
The netherrack furnace doesn’t need any fuel. It smelts items whenever fire is on top of it, but it takes the furnace 90 seconds to smelt one item.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the More Furnaces Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by CubeX2, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.