Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 15, 2017
- Newest File: MoreAnvils-1.11.2-7.0.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever wanted a more durable anvil? Or one with a higher cap for how many levels can be used? This mod adds both, with the Diamond and Gold Anvils. The durabilities of them and their level caps are based on the scale between Iron Armor and the Iron(Vanilla) Anvil and the properties of Diamond and Gold armor.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the More Anvils Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by The_Fireplace, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.