- Updated on: June 14, 2016
- Newest File: MonsterSwarm-1.1.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Monster Swarm Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 makes minecraft monsters (zombies, skeletons) very aggressive and swarmy. This mod enhances the AI of Minecraft mobs. Monsters can attack from great distances (even 120 meters away) and they can kill your animals. They can also destroy walls on their way (though slowly, depends on the material) or build bridges. Your base is no longer safe during the night. This mod changes blast-resistance from some blocks. In general, bricks are a bit more resistant, and obsidian is nerfed. Config file is pretty basic, but self explanatory. Use commmand /swarm reload to reload.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Monster Swarm Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by xKeray, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.