- Updated on: April 23, 2017
- Newest File: Monoblocks-1.10.39.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Monoblocks Mod 1.7.10,1.7.2 adds colored stone, round BBQ, monochromatic blocks and a rainbow block. Traffic signs and a load of fences for blocks in the game. Also the blaster is pretty cool. Another cool feature are the glass doors which come in both plain and stained varieties.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Monoblocks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by goldensilver853, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.