Modular Utilities Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4 adds some modules as ender, enchantment, redstone, decoration and more in minecraft
- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: ModularUtilities-1.10.2-0.4.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
- Ender Glove – When held in your offhand, all drops from mined blocks and killed entities will be sent to your ender chest.
- Ender Pocket – Portable ender chest.
- Ender Crate – Allows automation to interact with the vanilla ender chest.
- Soulbound – Very rare enchantment that causes items to stay into your inventory after you die. (Armour will be unequipped though)
- Affluency – Increases the XP drop from mining/killing
- Flame Touch – automagically smelts mined blocks.
- Prospector – adds a chance of getting gold nuggets from dirt and stone.
- Vampirism – Lifesteal. Level 1 only works on hostile mobs, Level 2 on all living things.
- Fused Quartz – Solid block that cannot be redstone powered
- Redstone Sand – A redstone block, but with gravity.
- Blast resistant glass.
- Liquid Dirt!
- Turf – biome independent grass ‘carpet’
- Leaf Covers – 1/16th block leaves.
- Smooth Glowstone
- Clinker Brick – ‘Combination’ texture of bricks and netherbrick.
- Carved Stone
- Splitter TNT – does what it says on the tin?
- Feather Block – Quarters fall damage taken when landing on it.
- Machete – cuts plants quickly without the silk touching effect of shears.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Modular Utilities Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by warlordjones, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.