- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: MFFS-2.5.0.zip
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.6.2,1.5.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Modular Forcefield System Mod 1.10.2,1.6.2 adds a modular system for generating Force fields within game, at the cost of Redstone Flux (from Thermal Expansion). Beyond simply force fields, this mod also adds a wealth of base security, including the Area Defense station that is capable of fending off NPCs, mobs and other players – and stripping them of prohibited items!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Modular Forcefield System Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by nekosune, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.