ModLister Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 is a mod combination targeted at enabling users to share their mod lists for Minecraft in a convenient and aesthetic way. Aimed at YouTubers and Livestreamers, ModLister uses a simple mod installed along with your other Minecraft mods, which will send the list of mods installed to be shown on the website.
ModLister will always show the last configuration you have run it with, but also provides the option of storing packs you have installed in the past. Users have the option of adding their social links to ModLister, including but not limited to, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, etc. ModLister is also capable of showing if you are currently actively running the game/server, with an optional opt-out option in the configuration file.
ModLister is currently maintained by iChun, madjake45 and Quetzi. Various textures by RazzleberryFox.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ModLister Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by iChun, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- ModLister Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install ModLister Mod
- ModLister Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install ModLister Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft ModLister Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 ModLister Mod