- Updated on: June 27, 2016
- Newest File: Release 1.10 - 2.0.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Modifiable Armor 2.0 Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9 customize your armor in a thoundsand ways. What you have seen above is just a tiny fraction of what is actually featured in the mod. So much you can explore and more. Become a spider and climb up walls, become the ender dragon and fly around. Gear up against your enemies and build a plasma shield. Water is no longer a problem for you because you can walk over it. And much… much more. And the only thing you need is this book.
Please see old version here: Modifiable Armor Mod
The mighty feature list:
– Most of the stuff in the mod can be upgraded infine times, the only problem is, it gets more expensive(you pay with your experience)
– Now only some stuff from my mode, there is way more:
– All the basic stuff is implemented, like upgrading protection, durability and more.
– Also implemented of course are the basic enchantments, only with other names, like feather falling and thorns and stuff like that.
– But I also implemented stuff like Double Jump, Walking up whole blocks, plasma shields(Mass Effect), damage, mining, and speed boosters and so much more. There are no limits for you.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Modifiable Armor 2.0 Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Kloonder, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.