When the 19 additional metals in Base Metals just isn’t enough, there is Modern Metals. Modern Metals Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 adds 15 more along with the corresponding tools to incorporate a more “modern” flavor: Aluminum, Aluminum Brass, Cadmium, Chromium, Iridium, Magnesium, Manganese, Osmium, Plutonium, Rutile, Tantalum, Titanium, Tungsten, Uranium, and Zirconium.
Please note: Requires Base Metals Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Modern Metals Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by jriwanek, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Modern Metals Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install Modern Metals Mod
- Modern Metals Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Modern Metals Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft Modern Metals Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Modern Metals Mod