- Updated on: November 23, 2016
- Newest File: 1.7.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mod Name Tooltip 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8 shows which mod an ItemStack came from on its tooltip.
- Why are you making small mods?
- Unlike bigger mods, this one has no interaction with other mods so it is extremely reliable and is unlikely to need updates.
- Can I use this in my mod pack?
- Feel free!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod Name Tooltip Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by mezz, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.