- Updated June 2, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
MobCages Mod 1.7.10 is an update of a never-released mod I originally made for Minecraft 1.2.5 for a private server. I’ve recently began playing Minecraft again so I decided to update this mod and release it for everyone.
This mod adds cages which can be used to hold animals, for both transport and storage. Only passive animals can be captured, no hostile mobs.
To cage an animal, right click on it with a Cage in your hand. To free an animal, right-click on the cage with a Crowbar.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MobCages Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Quintinity, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!