Mob Settings Mod
- Updated November 17, 2016
- mobsettings 1.2.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mob Settings Mod 1.10.2 allows you to customize the vanilla mobs settings.
* Add Mob Drops to the specific mob via the config file
- This will make the bat to drop 1 rotten flesh when killed
* Debug Mode
- This will allow you to test your customized settings, it will print in the console chat the `S:batMobDrops` of the mob you killed and the amount that it dropped `batAmountMobDrops=1`
* More Features Coming Soon
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mob Settings Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Moritz30, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!