- Updated on: November 23, 2016
- Newest File: MobDismemberment-1.10.2-6.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mob Dismemberment Mod 1.10.2,1.7.10,1.6.4 – Don’t you think that mobs like zombies and skeletons, being what they are, should be easily dismembered and gibbed?
Think no more! With this mod some mobs gib whenever they die!
- Zombie Pigmen (with blood!)
- Zombies (with blood!)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mob Dismemberment Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by iChun, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.