- Updated on: August 19, 2017
- Newest File: mobblacklister-1.1.0-mc1.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
This utility mod lets you control what mobs are allowed to spawn via a blacklist.
It checks against the mobs name, and comes with configuration support + server commands.
Essentially, this mod *disables* mobs, as opposed to despawning, killing, or otherwise deleting them completely from the world.
This also means that any mobs spawned *before* that mob is added to the blacklist remain spawned until the world is restarted, and that they’ll reappear when they’re removed from the blacklist.
For example, if you had a trained wolf, and were the add wolves to the blacklist, that wolf would no longer “exist” in the gameworld.
If you then removed wolves from the blacklist (or turned the blacklist off), your trained wolf would “exist” again, and (should) be fine.
Server commands are detailed here.
Feedback is welcomed: Feel free to make any feature requests or report any bugs in the comments below. As this is my first public mod, I’m keen to hear ways I can improve my work 🙂
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mob Blacklister Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by c199de85ebad41dc86302e2b62d2162a, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.