Mob Armor Mod
- Updated June 23, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds in armor that turns you into mobs and gives you their abilities!
Go to (Quick links)
- Zombie Armor ? btd, gives night vision, transforms you into zombie ? no craft yet
- Zombie Villager Armor ? btd, gives some buffs of villager and zombie mixed, transforms you into zombie villager ? no craft yet
- Zombie Pigman Armor ? btd, gives some buffs, you will become fire resistant, trasforms into zombie pigman – no craft yet
- Villager Armor ? btd, gives some friendly buffs, transforms you into villager ? no craft yet
- Skeleton Armor ? btd, gives some buffs, transforms you into skeleton ! ? no craft yet
- Wither Skeleton Armor ? btd, gives some buffs, transforms you into wither skeleton ? no craft yet
- Steve Armor ? btd, gives speed 1 & jump boost 2 ? no craft yet
- Blaze Armor ? btd,gives some buffs, fire resistant, transforms you into blaze, no fall damage! ? no craft yet
- Enderman Armor ? btd, gives you couple buffs, transforms you into enderman, gives you +30 hearts! ? no craft yet
- Iron Golem Armor ? btd, gives some buffs, no fall damage, adds +90 heart points, transforms you into iron golem ? no craft yet
- Wither Sword, 1000 uses, gives wither effect on hit, does 4 attack damage ? no craft yet
- Blaze Slasher,1000 uses, sets enemies on fire, does 4 attack damage,shoots fireball on right click ? no craft yet
- Iron Smacker, 1000 uses, knocks enemies in to the air like iron golem does, does 12 attack damage ? no crat yet
- Pigman’s Sword, 1000 uses, does 8 attack damage, on right click activates pigmans anger mode, and gives you some buffs – no craft yet
- Flesh Cutter,1000 uses, does 8damage, poisons entities who is living type not undead and gives hunger – no craft yet
- Steve’s Diamond Sword, 1000 uses, does 7 attack damage, on right click gives 4 bonus hearts! – no craft yet
Steve’s Diamond Pickaxe, 1000 uses , does 5 damage, on right click places torches, hint only if you have coal ? no craft yet
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!