Mob Amputation Mod 1.10.2,1.8,1.7.10 - Tools will have a random chance of amputating limbs of mobs. Swords and axes being the highest, followed by
- Updated on: November 23, 2016
- Newest File: MobAmputation-1.10.2-6.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Go to (Quick links)
- Tools will have a random chance of amputating limbs of mobs. Swords and axes being the highest, followed by pickaxes, arrows and fishing hooks, and finally spades.
- Can be configured to allow 100% success in amputation with any item (Like in the video)
- Works only on Skeletons, Zombies and Zombie Pigmen.
- Headless mobs will eventually die after a brief moment. (Can be toggled)
- Skeleton’s attacking behaviour changes when its bow arm is cut off! (This is disabled in SMP)
- Gibs can be punched. Perfect for entertainment purposes.
- Works on SMP too!
- Zombie Pigmen (with blood!)
- Zombies (with blood!)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mob Amputation Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by IChun, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.