- Updated on: December 4, 2016
- Newest File: MoarSigns-1.10.2-184.108.40.206.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
MoarSigns Mod adds a lot of signs based on wood and metal from other mods.
Current amount of signs added is 105.
Installing this mod alone you only will get the vanilla plank types of signs and the vanilla metals.
Installing supported mods will make it possible to use the signs with woods types or metal types from those mods.
The crafting of the signs are easy. Use the plank you want and create it like a normal sign, you will get 3 signs of it. For the metal signs it’s a bit different,
you can use nuggets of the metal type you want which will give you 1 sign
if you use ingots of the metal type you want you will get 9 signs, for now just use a normal stick.
- Lots of different sign types
- Able to change text size
- Able to change text location
- Able to give text colors
- Able to give text different styles
- Able to place signs in ceilings and on the ground
Current supported mods:
|Not Enough Items||X||X||X|
|Just Enough Items||X||X||X|
|Mine Tweaker 3||X|
|Biomes O’ Plenty||X||X||X||X|
All planks and metals from above mods are supported.
Metals that are supported are:
- Dark Iron
- Aluminum Brass
- Mana Infused Ingot
More mods and metals are planned.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MoarSigns Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Gory_Moon , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.