- Updated on: May 23, 2016
- Newest File: [1.8.x]MoVillages-1.5
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mo’ Villages Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 makes villages more common and adds them to all 1.7 biomes. There is also a configuration file to change how rare villages are. By default, villages will spawn about 2-3x more than normal, but this can be adjusted to normal, extreme, or insane generation rates. Note that the new villages will only generate in new chunks, so you must either make a new world or explore further out. It’s mod for minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 version.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mo’ Villages Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by The_WeatherPony, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.